Copyright (c) 2015, The League Of Reluctant Adults.
All written works and copy on this website is copyright The League Of Reluctant Adults. There is no authorised copying, or reproduction without prior consent from us.
Subject to the express provisions of this notice: We, together, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of this notice.
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal use, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.